Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using this website's services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions.
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- Personal contact information obtained in the commission application is never distributed by CityMutt to outside parties. Personal information includes: legal name, address, email, and phone number.
- By completing a commission application, an applicant is not guaranteed service. CityMutt must first provide an official quote for the commission. After the applicant agrees to the price quote the commission will be added to the wait list.
- If the application is not completed in a satisfactory manner, CityMutt will ask the applicant to do it again.
- A commission application may be rejected due to time constraints, subject matter, or if the applicant has been suspended or banned.
Wait List Policy
- CityMutt only works on one commission at a time. This is the commission in the first slot.
- Payment is not required before being added to the wait list.
- Once a commission is completed, all the other commissions move up a slot.
- When a commission reaches the third slot a down payment of at least 50% of the full price is required. If the down payment cannot be made within 14 days, the commission will be dropped from or to the bottom of the wait list.
- Materials will be ordered once a commission reaches the third slot and the down payment has be received.
- Payment may be received before a commission has reached the third slot. However, an advanced payment will not allow customers to skip ahead on the wait list, nor will it lead to any kind of preferential treatment.
- Repeat offenders, who do not provide their down payment on time, will be suspended or banned from having a slot on the wait list.
- Payment plans are only available to commissioned items which that have a price exceeding $100.
- A down payment of 50% of the total price is required once a commission reaches the third slot of the wait list.
- The 50% down payment is nonrefundable once materials are purchased.
- The rest of payment is due upon completion of the commission.
- If payment is not provided within thirty days of the commission's completion, a commission will be considered abandoned.
- Once a commission is considered abandoned, the project will remain CityMutt's property. CityMutt will have the right to sell the project without altering the character.
Refunds for Down Payments
- Once materials are purchased, the 50% down payment cannot be refunded.
- Refunds for commission payments are only available if CityMutt cancels the commission.
- No payment may be refunded if the customer cancels the commission.
- Once requested a refund may be delayed up to 30 days.
Due to their custom nature, a commission may not be returned.
Repairs for Defective Item
If a defect is found in the commission then the defective item may be returned for repairs within 14 days of receiving the item.
- To send a defective item back to CityMutt, the customer must place each item back into the box it came in. Then return it to a Local FedEx office, and have it returned to the return address.
- Shipping for the repaired item back to the customer is free of charge.
- CityMutt reserves the right to cancel any commission at any stage of the process if the customer is rude, threatening, or otherwise unreasonable.
- Unless we agree to them, no unnecessary or frivolous changes can be made to a commission once it has been completed.
- Commission slots below the third slot may be canceled due to time constraints. CityMutt does not do this lightly and only considers it an option during an emergency.
If a commission is canceled before it is complete, the product is shipped as is and a refund is given according to the amount of work that was not completed, minus shipping costs. The same does not apply for commissions that are cancelled by the customer. If the customer cancels then any payment made is nonrefundable.
This is only applicable if the work completed is less than the amount already received. If the work completed has surpassed the amount paid, then the customer would have to pay the amount due, plus shipping before they can receive the product. If the customer refuses to pay or cannot pay with thirty days of the termination, the product will be considered abandoned.
Once a commission is considered abandoned, the project becomes CityMutt's property and CityMutt will have the right to sell the project without altering the character.
Customers Under 18
Customers who are under 18 years of age and are seeking a commission must do so through a parent or legal guardian. This parent/legal guardian must act as the intermediary between CityMutt and the minor, including all communication pertaining to the commission. The parent/legal guardian will be responsible for submitting the commission application and for providing payment.
Validity of Information
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
CityMutt is not liable for any damages caused by the use of its site or its products. Wearing a fur-suit may heighten the performer's risk of heat related illnesses. It is the performer's responsibility to use their fur-suit responsibly.
CityMutt may endorse a product, service, and/or business for informational purposes. CityMutt may or may not receive compensation for an endorsement. Each endorsement is carefully considered and is something that CityMutt has utilized in the past.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer's own expense.
Any private or financial information the CityMutt collects on its website will not be distributed to outside parties. As a customer of CityMutt, you may receive a newsletter from CityMutt. You may opt out of this newsletter at any time, by requesting to be removed from our mailing list.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use our website without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On our website we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
CityMutt uses a third party to ship items to the customers. Once an item is submitted to the third party courier any damages or delays are considered the responsibility of the courier.
A non-commissioned item can be exchanged or refunded within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be refunded. You can find the return address under citymuttfursuits.com/contact.
CityMutt reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. In the event of a product being sold out, CityMutt has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. CityMutt shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org